[Fredslist] 32nd Annual Housing Conference of the Council of New York cooperatives and Condominiums

Bruce A Cholst bac at rosenlivingston.com
Sun Nov 4 16:38:21 EST 2012

Hello, Everyone.

Hope you have all successfully weathered Sandy and are safe, sound and dry!

I'm writing about the 32nd Annual Housing Conference sponsored by the Council of New York Cooperatives and Condominiums. This year the conference is next Sunday, November 11th at Baruch College-Newman Vertical Campus, 55 Lexington Avenue, NE corner, East 24th Street. It's an all day affair, with registration beginning 8:00 AM and a concluding reception at 4:30. There are 74 classes (including two which I am presenting-Enforcing the Rules and Subletting Issues in New York Cooperatives) and 44 exhibits covering education and advocacy for the cooperative/condominium community. If anyone's interested in a description of the classes or in attending the conference please call the Council directly at (212) 496-7400 or contact them at cnyc1 at aol.com<mailto:cnyc1 at aol.com>. Hope to see some fellow Gothamites there.

Bruce A. Cholst, Partner
Rosen Livingston & Cholst LLP
275 Madison Avenue-Suite 500
New York, New York 10016