[Fredslist] Looking for a Gotham speaker

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Sun Nov 4 16:13:40 EST 2012

Gotham,
I know that many are still without power and are in dire straits.  In Princeton most seem to have power back but things are clearly not running normal yet.  The downed trees and power poles and debris clearly show that life is not normal.  However in anticipation of a world not turned upside down.  Gotham Princeton is looking for a speaker from within Gotham ideally who can come and talk with us at our next lunch on November 30th  about how to improve our elevator speeches. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Josh

Joshua Zinder, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB
Principal