[Fredslist] Residential Front Door Contacts

Jason Greenberg adjustman at aol.com
Fri Jun 24 14:41:05 EDT 2011

Gothamites - We are looking to replace the front door to our home.  My wife found a door she loves and I would like to know who in Gotham can help me.  The company is Jeld Wen and it is a fiberglass, rustic door with a speakeasy.  It is part of the Aurora Series (Luxury).  Measurements will be provided when we speak.  I can be contacted on my cell # below and a Gotham discount would be much appreciated.  Thanks. - Jason

Jason Greenberg
National Claims Adjusters Group Inc.
"Big Enough To Serve You, Small Enough To Know You"
(914)337-7800 (O)
(914)337-6900 (F)
(646)425-3711 (C)
www.nationalclaimsadjusters.com