[Fredslist] Boston and 128 Social Brings Out Hearty New Englanders

Paula Suita paula at suitacommunications.com
Fri Jun 24 14:31:59 EDT 2011

Although the weather could have been better - the spirits, energy, good
food, drink and networking mo jo was in full gear last night as Gotham
Boston and 128 shared its first combined Annual Summer Social.  We were
happy to share the Gotham story with guests who braved the weather and who
later expressed interest in learning more about our special "Tribe".

As has been our custom for several few years, we'll be sending members off
with a 2011 "Summer Reading List" chock full of recommendations from other
members.

Can't wait until next year's event (and fingers crossed for a sunny day!)

Paula

Suita Communications

-- Building Your Business through PR, Marketing and Social Media

T: 781-784-2900 l M: 508-361-6300 l

 <mailto:paula at suitacommunications.com> paula at suitacommunications.com l
<http://www.suitacommunications.com> www.suitacommunications.com

LinkedIn/Twitter/Skype - paulasuita    Facebook - SuitaCommunications

P.S.  FYI  - While the capture of "Whitey Bulger" made national news, it is
THE STORY in Boston with 24 hour continual news coverage.  Many of us
thought we'd sooner capture Osama Bin Laden before Whitey but life has a way
of weaving its own story. Who knew they would both happen in one year?