[Fredslist] Employment Opportunity

Judy Mines jmines at tagonline.com
Tue Sep 20 14:14:09 EDT 2005

To all Gothamites,

My company TAG Online is looking to hire another Web Developer.

Please see the description below:

Thanks,
Judy Mines
Womans Group

Job Title:
Web Developer

Location:
Montclair, New Jersey

Job Description:
Mid/senior-level technical professional in a rapidly expanding Internet
business.

Requirements:

	• 	Minimum of 4 years of schooling in a computer-related field, or the
professional equivalent
	• 	Solid knowledge of the Internet and the World Wide Web
	• 	Strong background in UNIX
	• 	Some comfort level in Microsoft environments
	• 	Experience working as a part of a development team
	• 	Experience trouble-shooting
	• 	Familiarity with:
- Apache (mod_perl would be very helpful)
- OO Methods
- Some non-empty subset of Java, Javascript, C++, C
	• 	Ability to program in:
- HTML
- Perl
- SQL
	• 	Ability to operate as both a self-starter and team player
	• 	Good people and communication skills
	• 	Eagerness to learn and a love of technology

Who We Are:

	• 	Incorporated in 1990, TAG Online Inc. is owned and operated by Amy
and Andrew
     Gideon who both hold Masters Degrees in Computer Science. The
Gideons each have
     over 20 years professional software development experience and have
taught software
     design and programming, as well as Internet technologies, to many
major Wall Street firms
     and a host of other clients.

	• 	The bulk of TAG Online's business involves the development and
deployment of sophisticated
     web based applications on a     UNIX platform. In addition, we
provide exceptional design and
     hosting services. Our commitment is to produce solutions of an
impeccable nature. We pride ourselves
     in the excellence of support provided to our clients.

What We Are Seeking:

	• 	As a small company, members of our staff all wear multiple hats. Of
key import is the
     ability to communicate well, both with clients and coworkers.
	• 	Clients occasionally need help with potentially obscure problems
that their local ISPs
     can not or will not handle. This can involve some in-depth digging
through log files, testing
     of local and distant networks and various other forms of research
as a part of the process, and
      the ability to solve these puzzles is important to the job.
	• 	This position is full-time, and on-site at our Montclair, New
Jersey location.
	• 	If you've a passion for detailed and high quality work that is an
expression of yourself,
     this is an excellent opportunity. We're a great company and we are
looking for someone to
      become part of our team.

Compensation:

Compensation dependent on experience and qualifications within a range
of $40K to $60K.
Package includes health insurance, potential for bonuses, and 2 weeks
paid vacation per year.
  Relocation expenses not covered.

To Contact Us:

Please fax cover letter and resume to: (973)783-5334, or email (ASCII
text or URLs only)
  to:employment728173 at tagonline.com. No agencies or recruiters, please.

Judy Mines
Business Development
TAG Online, Inc.
Internet Design, Development and Hosting
Phone: (973) 783-5583
Cell Phone: (917) 841-6521
Email: jmines at tagonline.com
Website: www.tagonline.com