[Fredslist] Ace Payroll is Aces!

Zahn, Bari bzahn at torys.com
Tue Sep 20 13:46:19 EDT 2005

I am always humbled by the generosity that I have received from our Gotham Family. I'd like to take this opportunity to acknowledge Alan Klein and Ace payroll for donating bi-weekly payroll services to Living Beyond Belief. We just hired our first paid employee - yeaahh -  and Ace payroll has made the payroll nightmare a sweet dream. Alan, you are an angel.  I will recommend Ace to everyone I know and I hope everyone at Gotham does the same!

All my heart,
Bari
Co-founde & President
www.livingbeyondbelief.org
This is to advise you in accordance with U.S. Treasury Regulations, that unless otherwise indicated, any U.S. federal tax advice set forth in this communication, including attachments, may not be relied upon by any person for the purpose of avoiding the imposition of penalties by the Internal Revenue Service.

This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients and may be privileged or confidential. Any distribution, printing or other use by anyone else is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately, and permanently delete this email and attachments.