[Fredslist] Gotham Encores Learn How to Manage Stress

MStern@aimresourcegroup.com mstern at aimresourcegroup.com
Tue Apr 27 09:45:22 EDT 2021

If you have ever considered joining a Gotham group that is nurturing, caring, educational, and illuminating, give Gotham Encores a try.

Yesterday we explored how stress gets in our way and the methods we use to de-stress. Each of our members described how they manage stress using examples such as journaling, exercise, gratitude, the arts, and much more.

We then spotlighted group member Patty Bayer Troup who showed us simple and discreet ways to handle stress. The strategy is to learn how to help yourself, simply using your hands and breath. I'm sure we will all be using our fingers a little more mindfully with our new knowledge.

Here's the most recent testimonial from our fearless leader:

You should be proud of this wonderful nurturing experience.  Well done!

Fred C. Klein, Esq.

Join us as we explore TRUE GRIT at next month's meeting on Monday, May 24th when Roger Kahn describes how he lost 20 pounds in 2 months with self-discipline and goal setting as they relate to health and fitness.

We welcome you to join us and please bring guests! Please contact Odey Raviv @ dr.odeyraviv at gmail.com<mailto:dr.odeyraviv at gmail.com> or Mindy Stern @ mstern at aimresourcegroup.com<mailto:mstern at aimresourcegroup.com> for more information.

Visit the Gotham LinkedIn page to take our stress poll @ https://www.linkedin.com/groups/61743/.

Warm regards,

Mindy

Mindy Stern, SPHR, SHRM-SCP