[Fredslist] Our Next FREE Gotham EVENT- KARAOKE-

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 08:55:05 EDT 2020

Leave it to our events coordinator, Norman Spizz, to keep bringing on the fun and entertainment during these crazy Corona-times!

This is might just be a once in a lifetime opportunity - don’t miss out!

Be Well!

Shelley Simpson, Esq
Business & Personal Development Partner
646-549-7217

Find out about a simple and convenient way to support a healthy immune system …