[Fredslist] Sponsor Gotham BINGO or KARAOKE or Holiday Party or all

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Tue Oct 13 16:29:16 EDT 2020

Sponsoring Gotham events offer our members a great way to get noticed throughout our tribe.  Almost like a hyper circuit ride meeting all.

Please consider a sponsorship of BINGO this Thursday eve
Also upcoming is KARAOKE on Nov. 18 or Holiday Cocktail Party on Dec. 17.
Stand alone sponsorships at $500.
Special deals available for multi-sponsorship.  Please reach out for details.
Thank you for you interest.
Best.
-Corey
  Gotham Sponsor Chair

P.S. More on Karaoke below my email sig.

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN® | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | Gotham Power Breakfast Chair | Gotham Sponsorships Chair  | Moderator, Fredslist & Gotham Promos
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Corey at CoreyBearak.com ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter
Author, The Public Ought To Know, available on Kindle and Nook and Apple devices
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my iPhone]

Begin forwarded message: