[Fredslist] Shout out to Donna Levine

Rona Gura ronagura at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 5 10:45:40 EDT 2020

I have to add my two cents. Donna is my go to person with all issues landlord/tenant. She is extremely knowledgeable and brutally honest, even if it means admitting, to her detriment, that legal representation is not needed or fruitless. As Norm said, she is a Gotham gem.
Rona Gura
Law Offices of Rona Gura, PC377 Oak Street
Suite 104Garden City, New York, 11530
P (516) 539-7900
F (516) 539-1095
Ronagura at yahoo.com
Rona at NYfamilylegal.com

This message contains confidential information and is only intended for the individual(s) named.  If you are not the named addressee, you should not copy, disseminate or distribute this e-mail message.  Please notify the sender if you received this e-mail by mistake and please delete this e-mail from your system.  E-mail messages cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information can be intercepted, corrupted, lost or destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses.  This sender does not accept any liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of this e-mail transmission.