[Fredslist] Friend Looking For IT Position in CT

Ted Lanzaro Ted at lanzarocpa.com
Thu Jan 31 11:47:13 EST 2019

Hi Gotham Family,

A friend of mine who is a highly qualified computer/IT person is seeking a new position with either an IT company or a company that has an IT department here in CT.  I have attached her resume for anyone who knows of a position available to forward it to the potential employer.  They can contact Jacqueline if they are interested.  She has my highest recommendation as a quality individual who would be an asset to any organization.

Have a great day!

Ted

Theodore D. Lanzaro, Jr. CPA
Lanzaro CPA, LLC
"Tax Solutions for Real Estate Investors By A Real Estate Investor
575 Highland Avenue
Cheshire, CT 06410
203-922-1742
203-885-1203 fax
ted at lanzarocpa.com<mailto:ted at lanzarocpa.com>
www.lanzarocpa.com<http://www.lanzarocpa.com>

To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this document is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code, or (ii) promoting, marketing, or recommending to another party any transaction or matter that is contained in this document.

This email has been scanned by the Mailprotector Email Security System. For more information please visit http://mailprotector.com/email