[Fredslist] Save the date for this free concert!

Gail Koelln gkoelln at gkgrantwriting.com
Thu Jan 31 09:47:59 EST 2019

Hi Gotham friends,

This is to invite you to attend what should be a great concert at my UU congregation on Sunday, 4/14/19 at 11am. The choir, of which I’m a member, will be doing Duke Ellington’s Sacred Concert (you can check it out at this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arre3CATVp4), which is a jazzy mass and a real joy! And it’s free of charge (it’s part of our Sunday service that morning).

If you decide to attend, let me know, and feel free to invite others.

Best wishes,

Gail

Gail Koelln

President