[Fredslist] Fwd: The Season of Giving...

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Mon Dec 24 09:14:12 EST 2018

The below is testimony to why it is so much better to give than receive!

Matt got it and gets it!

Thank you all who contributed and Happy Holidays!

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Senior Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for over 40 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2018
AV® Preeminent Rating™ -Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell Martindale-Hubbell® for 35 years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com<http://Www.gothamnetworking.com>