[Fredslist] A huge Thank You

Jefferson Crowther jeffersoncrowther at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 09:59:33 EST 2018

Once again Fred managed to totally surprise me with the complicancy of another equally sneaky person, my lovely wife, WAlison.  The two of these wonderful people totally floored me last night with the presentation  of the Red Bandanna Award.Thank you, thank you to all of my beautiful friends in Gotham.  I will forever remember last night and being surrounded by so many smart and generous individuals.  It truly is better to give than receive, but what goes around, comes around!With my warmest wishes to all for a joyous Holiday season.  Jeff Crowther.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android