[Fredslist] Calling all Lawyers! Join The Garibaldi Attorney Roundtables To Discuss Preparing Or Coaching The Witness: Where is The Ethical Line?

Lisa Waterman Lisa at garibaldicpas.com
Thu May 18 20:29:44 EDT 2017

Please join me for the next series of The Garibaldi Attorney Roundtables which will be held on two dates, one in New York City and one on Long Island.  The Roundtable discussion leader will be Gothamite Michael Garibaldi, and our featured speaker is noted lawyer and fellow Gothamite, Lew Tesser.  Attorneys can register for either meeting:

NYC                                                                          Long Island
Tuesday June 13, 2017                                             Thursday June 29, 2017
8:15AM - 10:15AM                                                     8:00AM - 10:00AM
Association of The Bar City of NY                              Milleridge Inn
42 West 44th St                                                            585 North Broadway
New York City                                                             Jericho
Register by Friday 6/09 /2017                                    Register by Monday 6/26/2017
Topic for Discussion: "Preparing Or Coaching The Witness: Where Is The Ethical Line?

Roundtable Discussion Leader:  Michael J. Garibaldi, CPA/ABV/CFF/CGMA

Faculty: Lewis Tesser, Esq. (Tesser, Ryan & Rochman LLP)

For Transitional and Non-Transitional attorneys, there is no cost for these meetings and attendees will receive 2 CLE Credits in Ethics.  I hope you will be able to attend one of these meetings, which are sure to be of value to you.  To register please email me at lisa at garibaldicpas.com<mailto:lisa at garibaldicpas.com> and let me know which date you would like to attend.  Of course, as always feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

I look forward to seeing you in June!

Best,
Lisa
Lisa B. Waterman
Garibaldi Group
Certified Public Accountants * Financial & Management Consultants
990 Stewart Avenue-Fifth Floor
Garden City, NY 11530
516-288-7400 x102
Cell: 516-532-2299