[Fredslist] Fwd: Will we see you next week at Gotham's Annual Holiday Cocktail Party?

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Sat Nov 28 07:28:14 EST 2015

Only 26 spots still open.  Are you on the below 12/2 party list?

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Managing Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for over 40 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2015
AV rated by Martindale Hubbell for years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com<http://Www.gothamnetworking.com>