[Fredslist] Will we see you next week at Gotham's Annual Holiday Cocktail Party?

Debbie Lindner debbie at boulevardmarketing.com
Fri Nov 27 12:09:30 EST 2015

Are you attending the party?

Make plans to join us on Wednesday evening December 2, 2015 at the world
famous Friar's Club, and Gotham Clubhouse, for our annual Holiday cocktail
party.

The recipients of our Summer of Giving Campaign will be announced at the
party.   The recipients of the Networkers of the Year and the Red Bandana
Award will be announced - come to the party and celebrate and congratulate
the recipients.

It's going to be a great Gotham night! And as always, the networking is
fabulous!

The party starts at 6:00 pm and the price of admission includes open bar,
passed hors d'oeuvres and pasta stations.

Cost of admission is $75.00 and is limited to the first 150 paid RSVPs
(because that is all that will fit, so sign up today!)

To learn more, to see who is attending, or to register and pay, click on the
link below:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Gotham-Holiday-Party-2015-09-1
7

Make plans to join the following for our annual Holiday cocktail party on
December 2nd - don't miss out sign up today!  I see some of you have
"joined" on the website, terrific! But  if your name is not on the list
below, don't miss out, please remember to pay in order to guarantee you have
a spot. This is a popular event and spots go fast.

First

Last

David

Abeshouse

Harlan

Abeshouse

Rachel

Abeshouse

Rosalia

Agresti

Michael

Appell

Jane

Beddall

Cathy

Beluch

Shawn

Bernabeu

Scott

Bloom

Guest

Bloom

Annamarie

Bondi Stoddard

Gene

Braunstein

Sybil

Britton

Alexander

Browning

Steven

Campbell

Bruce

Cholst

Guest

Cholst

Keith

Crosby

Jefferson

Crowther

Vincent

deRogatis

John

Dugan

Susann

Eaton

Bob

Fallorino

Flo

Feinberg

Scott

Fenstermaker

Carey

Fox

Dennis

Galante

Tom

Gallin

Kate

Gardner

Michael

Garibaldi

Ben

Geizhals

Esther

Geizhals

Robert

Giamboi

Guest

Giamboi

Raj

Goel

Gerald

Goldhaber

Lourdes

Gomez

Theresa

Gonzalez

Jason

Greenberg

Cindy

Gunraj

Marc

Haas

Jack

Halpern

Guest

Halpern

Marc

Halpert

Judy

Heft

Daniel

Hochler

Steven

Horn

Michael

Jakob

Guest

Jakob

Judy

Katz

Peter

Kettle

Steve

Kirschner

Fred

Klein

Steven

Krane

Alan

Kreit

Jayne

Latz

Amy

Lerner

Bambe

Levine

Debbie

Lindner

Peter

Lindner

Ann

Lindsay

Steve

Maggi

Susan

Master

Ali

Meyer

Lucas

Meyer

Stephen

Michel

Steve

Millon

Danny

Mizrahi

Bruce

Nevins

Renee

Nevins

Barry

Newman

Geraldine

Newman

Brian

O'Donnell

Kimberly

Oeding

Matt

Plociak

Yvonne

Prosimmo

Guest

Prosimmo

Guest

Prosimmo

Steven

Reisner

Michael

Reynolds

Odila

Roman

Jeanne

Roy

Jeffrey

Rubin

Vincent

Russo

Liz

Saldana

Sonia

Saleh

Kristine

Saljanin

Bill

Schess

Nancy

Schess

David

Schiffer

Lari

Schwartz

Lisa

Segal

Martin

Siegel

Jeffrey

Simon

Shelley

Simpson

William

Skody

Guest

Skody

Guest

Skody

Guest

Skody

Guest

Skody

Guest

Skody

Phil

Smallman

Bill

Solz

Norm

Spizz

Larry

Sprung

Guest

Sprung

Stephen

Spurgeon

Michael

Steger

David

Stein

Janet

Sullivan

Bruce

Swicker

William

Tennant

Mitch

Tobol

Christopher

Trahan

Kim

Trigoboff

Nancy

Tuber

Mitch

Tublin

Adrian

Walter-Ginzburg

Lisa

Waterman

Bill

Weidner

Kelly

Welles

Mike

Wiebe

Antonio

Yarborough

Michael

Zeldes

Debra B. Lindner

Executive Director, Gotham City Networking

debbie at gothamnetworking.com <mailto:debbie at gothamnetworking.com>