[Fredslist] Photographs from the 2015 Theresa Awards

Brett Deutsch brett at deutschphoto.com
Mon May 11 20:14:11 EDT 2015

It was my honor on May 1 to photograph the Theresa Foundation's annual gala,
which was attended by about 100 fellow Gotham tribesmen.   As most of you
already know, the Theresa Foundation is Vincent Russo's charitable
organization, and this year our own Fred Klein was one of two Theresa Award
recipients.

Photos from the extravaganza are online at
www.deutschphoto.com/view-photos/theresa-foundation-2015-annual-gala/
<http://www.deutschphoto.com/view-photos/theresa-foundation-2015-annual-gala
/> .

If anyone wants copies of any of the images, just email me at
brett at deutschphoto.com <mailto:brett at deutschphoto.com>  and let me know
which image(s) you want.  I'll be happy to email them to you.

-Brett Deutsch

Deutsch Photography LLC
Brett Deutsch :: Photographer
Tel 212.810.2148