[Fredslist] Ecological Builders featured speakers, special guests at GOtham Green- Join us, Thur., Oct. 16, 12:30

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Fri Oct 10 13:23:51 EDT 2014

So GOtham GREEN co-chair outstanding Architect Josh Zinder (and my co-Networker of the Year) arranged for Rob Wisniewski of AgriArk and Tom Janick with AgriArk and Pristine cleaners at our Thursday, October 16, 12:30 p.m. GOtham GREEN meeting at the Friars Club.  Rob will be our featured speaker.

AgriArk designs and operates integrated ecological building homesteads.  With a general focus on redeveloping urban industrial sites, Agriark works to overlay the fields of architecture, engineering, sustainable business and agriculture to re-imagine the idea of homestead.  Its core operation involves a closed loop agricultural system that enables both year round food production and organic waste reclamation feasible in densely populated regions -- a full circle food waste conversion to sustainable food production model easily replicated and utilized as the foundation for future business incubation.  Agriark’s work already has won numerous awards, including the 2010 United States Green Building  Council's Outstanding Excellence Award for Innovation.

More details below my email signature from our group coordinator Sherry Rivera (copied on this email) Questions?  Please contact Sherry.

AND PLEASE DO NOT FORGET Our Dec. 4 GOtham Green Awards  --
 Applications and recommendations, as well as attendees and sponsors are all welcome.

Thx!
Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | co-chair, Brooklyn Power Breakfast | co-chair, Staten Island Gotham  | Gotham Sponsorships Chair
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at me.com ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]

Begin forwarded message: