[Fredslist] Things are popping at GOtham Green. Join us on Thursday October 16

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 22:12:28 EDT 2014

*Our meeting will be devoted to meeting the many Fresh Fish we will have in
our midst including the Executive Director of a Chamber of Commerce, A
Green Committee head for a Chamber of Commerce, a person who is well versed
in Composting and how it is beneficial, and it will be a wonderful
opportunity to meet some very active participants in the Green World.*

It is tempting to start listing participants but you will find out when you
get there.  Please take the time to visit if you haven't recently, and
invite guests who you think will appreciate being part of this meeting.

We will also discuss our upcoming 3rd Annual Gotham Green Awards.  Info for
this is on the website but this meeting will be a great place to get more.

*I strongly suggest you take the opportunity to think of anyone you know
either personally or from your business connections and let them know about
the GOtham Green Awards.  It would be to their advantage to attend this
meeting if at all possible.*

*THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO DO SOMEONE A FAVOR, TO MAKE A FRIEND, TO CREATE
A NEW CLIENT, TO MAKE A NEW CONNECTION JUST BY LETTING THEM KNOW ABOUT
THIS.  YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE AND EVERYTHING TO GAIN.*

*​We are an OPEN group so all are welcome​*

*The meeting will be Thursday October 16 12:30-2 at the Friars Club on 55th
Street.*

*Please use the link below to RSVP:*

*https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/GOtham-GREEN/1839
<https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/GOtham-GREEN/1839>*

--
*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate

*Indoor Air Quality, Energy Efficiency, Sustainability*

100 North Village Avenue Suite 21
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile
516 594-1400 Office