[Fredslist] Scared of our small size?

Susan Zinder szinder at zinderlaw.com
Thu Nov 6 13:54:00 EST 2014

Why?  We may be MAD and we may have only 10 official members, but over 127 people have ridden the circuit or otherwise visited the Make a Difference group in the past year!

That’s not members who see the same people every 6 – 8 weeks, that’s new prospects and new friends (and a few people who have gone on to join MAD or another Gotham group)… it’s new contacts and new ideas…. For your business, and for difference making initiatives!

OK – so you want to see great networkers?  Well some of our favorite repeat guests are some of the best networkers Gotham has!!!

And you know what?  We’ve already got some guests and circuit riders signed up for our meeting… so the count isn’t even complete!

WHY  haven’t you signed up for our next Make a Difference meeting!! It’s on November 17 at the Friar’s Club for lunch.

You know the drill!  You know how to sign up!!! So….  let’s see you at our meeting!!!!  But first you have to http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Make-a-Difference-Meeting-2013-12-26-3
and click on Pay as a Guest in the Actions box!!!

You can do it, and right after you’ve done it go and invite your friends!  We’re an open group so there’s no non-compete worry!

Susan

Susan Zinder

Law Office of Susan F. Zinder, PLLC.
1140 Avenue of the Americas, 9th Floor
New York, New York 10036
(o) 646-380-6715
(c) 917-370-3369
szinder at zinderlaw.com<mailto:szinder at zinderlaw.com>
www.zinderlaw.com<http://www.zinderlaw.com/>

This email and any attachments thereto, is/are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.   If you receive this email in error please notify Susan Zinder via email at szinder at zinderlaw.com<mailto:szinder at zinderlaw.com> or call 646.380.6715 and permanently delete the original copy, any copy of this email and any printout thereof.