[Fredslist] Benefit for Make a Wish, April 26/ breakfast for vets & servicepeople Sunday

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Fri Mar 28 00:38:04 EDT 2014

I am active in the Knights of Pythias, a fraternal, social and charitable organization which received its charter 150 years ago under an act of Congress in 1864.
My home "lodge" FDR Lodge 613's Kings-FDR Tolerance Foundation organized a Fundraising Dance to raise $$ for Make A Wish.
If you are free that eve and the location is not too inconvenient, please consider the event - details below

Saturday, April 26, 2014, 7:30 p.m. Kings FDR Tolerance Foundation Fundraising Dinner Dance for Make a Wish Metro New York & Western NY
at Central Synagogue of Nassau County, 430 Demott Avenue, Rockville Centre, NY 11570
Entertainment includes New Shades of Soul (Motown & 70s R & B); Central Beat (60s- 70s); Belle Notes (50-70s); Singing Senation Dana Simone; Mc DJ Ken Kojak. For More information PACDGC Ted Pashko at (718) 793-2379 or Ken Kojak (516) 816-3045
Donation: $35pp (includes Kosher Deli Platters (on each table) Dinner, Dessert, Setup; BYOB) payable to Kings FDR Tolerance Foundation mail to Ted Pashko, 67-71 Yellowstone Boulevard, Apt 1V, Forest Hills, NY 11375. Download the flyer.

Also, our New York Grand Lodge's Knights of Pythias Humanitarian Fund also sponsors a Pancake breakfast this Sunday, March 30 in Coney Island with the net proceeds to benefit our servicemen, women and Vets.  Details follow.
Sunday, Friday, March 30, 2014, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon   Pancake Breakfast sponsored by Knights of Pythias Humanitarian Fund
at Tom's Restaurant Coney Island, 1229 Boardwalk Henderson Walk (End of Stillwell Ave.), Brooklyn, NY
Profits will benefit our servicemen, servicewomen & veterans. $13/ person payable to "Humanitarian Fund"
Choice of (one): Banana-Cinnamon Pancakes/ Streussel Pancakes/ Chocolate Chip Pancakes/ Veggie Omelet*/ Western Omelet*/ Ham & (choice of) Cheese Omelet* and Coffee or tea. *omelets served with toast & home fries. Download the flyer.
For More information DSC Allan Greenberg at (917) 803-9208 or email Allan.

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | co-chair, Brooklyn Power Breakfast | co-chair, Staten Island Gotham
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at me.com ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]