[Fredslist] More job oppty's

ruth at 1010optics.com ruth at 1010optics.com
Thu Mar 27 17:29:40 EDT 2014

 if you're interested in the below positions please call Cristine 212.343.0101

Plumbing Mechanics:

Experienced plumbing mechanic wanted.  Must be able to communicate with the general public in a courteous and professional manner.  Must be neat, presentable a good communication and speak good English.  A valid driver's license is a plus.  Most of our work is in Manhattan and the five boroughs.

Jobsite Project Manager:

Experienced project/job site manager for various large job sites.  Understanding of plumbing code and ability to read blue prints is a must.  Must speak good English and represent our company in a professional manner.

Plumbing purchaser/administrative Person: (in our Lake Success Office)

NYC based plumbing company looking for a knowledgeable person with a plumbing background.  Duties include but are not limited  to purchasing material & equipment, pricing out bids, do submittals and PO's.  In addition to other day to day duties.  Blue print reading capabilities are a plus.

Ruth H. Domber,
10/10 Optics, NYC
www.1010optics.com