[Fredslist] Steve Kirschner

Renee Nevins rnevins at johnmglover.com
Wed Mar 12 13:13:49 EDT 2014

Hi Tribe,

I wanted to take a moment to recognize someone very special to me - Steve Kirschner. Steve is the GC of the Fairchester Realty Group which I was a member of last year. After I attended my first Gotham meeting that Steve ran, I was hooked! His warmth and hospitable nature captivated me and I knew I needed to belong to this organization. And, when Steve relayed the Gotham mantra that "It's better to give than to receive, but what goes around comes around" I just knew I had to join - there was no looking back!

Subsequently, when the group moved to Stamford, I decided to form a new chapter in Danbury (Westerners) and our first official meeting was this morning and, I'm happy to report, that it went really well :-)  I'd like to publicly thank Steve for being such a wonderful mentor, as I base our meeting format after his. THANK YOU STEVE xoxo

~ Renée
   Westerners Group Coordinator

[Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:image004.png at 01CD10E1.4054AEB0][Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:_2_07F83FB407F83D480078F6208525794A]
Renée L. Nevins, CLTC
Vice President
Life, Disability & Long Term Care Insurance
John M. Glover Agency
53 Lake Avenue Ext
Danbury, CT  06811
203-672-4953 Direct Phone