[Fredslist] Pay It Forward

Sonia Saleh sonia at upliftingnonprofits.com
Mon Dec 22 10:58:48 EST 2014

I don¹t know about you but both my email and mail box are flooded with
requests for giving. I understand it since I am advising nonprofits to ask,
ask ask. Yet as the receipent  of the requests it can be overwhelming,
because I want to help and save everyone, the animals, the arts, the
environment, and the list goes on and on, but I can¹t.
So what I do is take the time between now and New Year to review all the
requests, and how much money I have to donate.
This year a new one has popped in, The Gotham Foundation. For me it¹s an
obvious YES because it helps so many causes I can¹t, it stretches my
donation to help many and I love that concept. So my only decision on this
coming week will be how much to donate to Gotham. It¹s also an obvious YES
because of all the wonderful, supportive, and helpful people I¹ve met
through Gotham, what a wonderful way to pay it forward.
I  hope you will join me in stretching our money to reach so many  causes.
It¹s a 501c3 so  all donations are tax deductible.

Go to http://gothamfoundation.org <http://gothamfoundation.org/> , and see
all the ones Gotham has donated to, then  click the "donate now"  button to
make a secure credit or debit card donation and please specify your vote for
the recipient of the next set of grants in 2015.
May 2015 be filled with love and laughter for all!

Keep on making a difference,

Sonia J. T.  Saleh
Uplifting Nonprofits