[Fredslist] 1010 Optics

Ester witsowitz at verizon.net
Wed Dec 17 20:37:22 EST 2014

I have never been more excited about getting glasses. I got them late today and I had spent most of it hunched over a computer. Wow what a difference a pair of glasses makes especially when custom designed. Ruth and her Optometrist -Dr. Rozenberg recommended that I get the new lens that lets you read computers which may require a different prescription than the prescription for paper print. The one lens is designed for both and there is no telltale sign visually to notice.
An amazing pair of glasses that I will take with me everywhere. Thank you 1010 Optics for not only helping me look great but also for protecting my eyes the right way.

Warmest Regards
Ester Horowitz
516 318-8655