[Fredslist] if you are looking for an intern/new graduate employee with degrees in International Finance, General Law, International Business Law, Corporate Law, Business Management/Accounting/Finance.

Sersaray Basarir sersaray at aol.com
Wed Apr 2 18:01:16 EDT 2014

Hello everyone!

I have a very good friend of mine who wants to come to NY for his internship, and possibly stay in NY permanently if the right opportunity comes.

He is from France. Fluent both in English and French.

He has lots of degrees, I can't even count anymore, for such a young person:

He has studied International Finance, General Law, International Business Law, Corporate Law, Business Management/Accounting/Finance.

He is a great person. Well educated, hardworking and dedicated person. I'm sure he will work with all his intention and dedication. I figured our Gotham Family will be the best place to start with to help him.

Best way to reach out to him:

Email: pietri.rolland.simon at gmail.com

Email: simon.pietri at iae-aix.com

Please feel free to contact me at sbasarir at citihabitats.com if you need any more info from him or feel free to pass his resume whomever you think he can be a good candidate to work with.

Thank you all in advance,

With all my best wishes for you,

Sersaray Secil Servet Basarir
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
CITI HABITAT
400 East 84th Street, New York, NY 10028
Cell: 646.752.0536 | E-Fax: 917.262.7680
Email: sbasarir at citihabitats.com