[Fredslist] FAIRCHESTER CHAPTER WELCOMES NEW MEMBER BRYAN TUNNE OF SOTHBY'S INTERNATIONAL

stevek@myenergyauction.com Stevek at myenergyauction.com
Wed Apr 2 18:18:25 EDT 2014

The Fairchester Real Estate Chapter is proud to welcome new member Bryan
Tunney to our network.

Bryan has been a realtor in Greenwich for over 10 years. He is an
experienced negotiator and communicator and gets deals done. He is the
Treasurer for the Greenwich Multiple listing Service and the Greenwich
Asscociation of Realtors. He was Greenwich Association of Realtors, Realtor
of the year in 2013.

Bryan  has strong personal business relationships with top realtors throught
the country and internationally and is willing and wanting to share them
with the Gotham community.
He is looking forward to making many friends in our "tribe" and develop
mutually rewarding relationships.

Bryan will make a terrific addition to our chapter as well as to our
network.

Please warmly welcome Bryan Tunney  to our "tribe" !

Business address and contact information:

Bryan Tunney
Sotheby's International Realty
One Pickwick Plaza, Greenwich CT 06830
WORK: 203-983-3804
CELL:   203-570-6577
EMAIL: Bryan at BryanTunney.com
WEBSITE:  www.BryanTunney.com

                    http://www.sothebyshomes.com/

Co- Chair and GC Fairchester Real Estate Chapter
Steve Kirschner
Vice President - Business Development
PREMIERE ENERGY AUCTIONS
75 Lane Road Suite 203
Fairfield, NJ 07004
Direct:   <tel:516%20528%202288> 516 528 2288
Email:  <mailto:stevek at myenergyauction.com> stevek at myenergyauction.com

 <http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=21750965&locale=en_US&trk=tyah>
Add me on LinkedIn

 <http://www.myenergyauction.com/> www.myenergyauction.com