[Fredslist] LYLE KATZ

Philip J Smallman Esq. pjfsesq at aol.com
Thu Oct 17 20:33:27 EDT 2013

Dear Gotham
I need to help any of you engaging in a Real Estate transaction. NOT me but fellow Gothamite Lyle Katz. Lyle stepped in to the breech and single handily rescued a first home purchase for my clients. Every aspect of conducting business was first class. The expertise, attentiveness prompt response and results were on display. The matter was under control and results delivered, timely and professionally. Now there is your help. A consult with Lyle should be Real Estate 101 in any transaction. And a friend to boot. Kudos Lyle on a great job. Thanks
Phil Smallman
IsraeloffLegal

PJFS