[Fredslist] Kudos to Allen Wolff & Diane Vizzo

Raj Goel, CISSP raj at brainlink.com
Thu Oct 17 20:13:32 EDT 2013

Today was a banner day (for me) at Gotham.

For the past 15 years, I've asked attorneys, law firms & insurance brokers around the US, where can my clients get cyberliability coverage?  And more importantly, is the policy worth the paper it's written on?  For the past 15 years, I've heard deafening silence (and a lot of BS).

Today, I have solid answers!

A) Allen Wolff, shareholder at Anderson Kill, invited me to the 17th Annual Anderson Kill Policy Holders Conference.  Lawyers, Brokers and Experts discussed how policies are priced, when the claims are paid, why they are paid and why they're denied.

It was an absolutely awesome conference and Allen's firm put on a great event.

I hope you never need Allen, but if your carrier is denying rightful claims, Anderson Kill can (probably) get the insurance companies to settle in your favor.

B) I met with Diane Vizzo & Lisa Walden from The Hillcrest Agency.  They are members of the Gotham Shoreline Group (go Mick!) and experts are providing cyber-liability coverage.

They met me for cocktails at the Friars Club and we discussed the broad strokes and nuances of cyber-coverage.

If you own a business, and use the Internet (and who doesn't?) then you owe it to yourself to meet these experts.

Once again, Gotham proves that we have talent and world-class experts who open their firms, doors and expertise to you....all you have to do is ask.

I am indebted to Col. Wolff for being my inspiration for my newsletters, and for plugging me into the Anderson Kill network.

And the ladies at Hillcrest are a hoot to hang out with.

Highly recommended!

--Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
raj at brainlink.com
www.brainlink.com
www.linkedin.com/in/rajgoel
You run your business, and leave the IT to us.

Author of "The Most Important Secrets To Getting Great Results From IT"
http://www.amazon.com/Important-Secrets-Getting-Great-Results/dp/0984424814