[Fredslist] Want to meet H.R. Directors or Senior H.R. Managers in South Florida Hospitals

Robert robert at barterluxury.com
Tue Nov 26 14:10:33 EST 2013

Dear Gotham,

An old family friend has relocated to South Florida and he is looking to
meet H.R. Directors or Senior H.R. Managers in South Florida Hospitals.

He is looking for a postion as a Director or V.P. of Supply Chain.

Any and all introductions will be helpful and most appreciated.

Please e-mail me any introductions or call me with any questions Warren
Perkins on his cell phone at 201-981-3159

by e-mail  <mailto:warrenperk at aol.com> warrenperk at aol.com