[Fredslist] Make plans to attend our Orientation and Website Review on 12.3.13

Debra Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Tue Nov 26 12:54:57 EST 2013

Tuesday, December 3rd is our sold out Gotham Networking Cocktail Party sponsored by 10/10 Optics and Flushing Bank!

As we always do, we will have our "New Member" Orientation and review of our website at 4:30 before the party. No cost to attend Orientation (but the party is for paid and confirmed RSVPs)

If you are a New Member, an Experienced Member or Someone Interested in Joining - this Orientation is for you!

No cost to attend Orientation, but we need you to RSVP so we can plan for handouts and seats!

RSVP to me at debbie at gothamnetworking.com to attend our New Member Orientation

Thanks

Debbie

Debra B. Lindner

Executive Director, Gotham City Networking

debbie at gothamnetworking.com