[Fredslist] Carr Business and matchup, Wednesday November 20th - 6:00PM - 8:00PM at K.Pacho

David Stein david at pollack.com
Sun Nov 17 00:53:18 EST 2013

Gothamitte Carr Business is a sponsor. Come out and show your support for our Queens member Dan Schwartz.

Carr is one of the best vendors I have used. I have leased 100's of thousands of dollars worth of equipment from Dan.

I hope to see you there.

Oh yeah - I forgot to mention it is FREE.
ds

David Stein
347-581-7909

“One hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of house you lived in or what kind of car you drove. But what will matter is that you were important in the lives of others”