[Fredslist] pics of Jayne doing Erin, and Erin doing Jayne.

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 12:05:40 EDT 2013

Vik thanks for recording the moment.  It was a great part of the Tuesday's
GOtham Green Dinner meeting.  This is how we started out the "go around the
table".

We gathered, we talked, we drank, we networked, we laughed with some of the
most interesting, dedicated and fun Gothamites as well as Fresh Fish and
Green members.   It was a great change and imagine with all this we also
had a really interesting discussion about why the US lags behind the rest
of the world in some very important ways.

*See you at the next GOtham Green meeting on June 26 which is a joint
meeting with Construction.  I assure you it will be interesting.  Sign up
now!*

--
*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate