[Fredslist] Job opportunity for Residential mortgage officers

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 11:54:25 EDT 2013

*Bank of America Home Loans®*****

*Top Producers deserve to be recognized*****

We can help take your success even further. You can connect with our more
than 55 million customers and small businesses through our powerful and
proven lead generation programs. The Bank of America club level package for
top producers gives you and your team an exceptional professional resource
to grow your business.****

Top producers receive:1****

   - One of the best commission structures for top producers in the industry
   ****
   - A free website integrated with LenderOffice,® our proprietary contact
   management system****
   - Support from a dedicated, local Mortgage Loan Coordinator****
   - Reimbursement of up to $125 per month on your mobile device****
   - The resources to establish and grow a sales team****

** **

You may also qualify to participate in our custom lead-generation programs:*
***

   - Customer Connection Program (CCP): Marketing opportunities include
   having your photo and contact information printed on customer mortgage
   statements and receiving trigger leads on the customers in your database.
   ****
   - Enterprise Lead Programs: Enterprise generated leads are proactively
   distributed to qualified retail sales originators based on their regional
   location.****

** **

Qualified top producers may also have access to the Platinum Relationship
Center (PRC):****

   - The PRC is an established team that supports you by providing a PRC
   Relationship Manager as your single point of contact to help you grow your
   business.****
   - Your PRC Relationship Manager acts as an advocate on your behalf,
   serving as a liaison between you and the sales and fulfillment leadership
   teams. Our goal is to improve your business through the customer experience
   and meeting closing date expectations.****

* *

*Don Romano*

*Retail Sales Manager***