[Fredslist] Year-round Accounting intern

William william at skodyscot.com
Thu Jun 6 11:07:09 EDT 2013

Hi Everyone,

We are expanding and hiring another part-time (2-3 days a week)
junior-accountant intern.
We are looking for a college student going into their Junior or Senior year
of college majoring in Accounting.
Position might become full-time position at some point in the future.
Please do not refer someone who is currently looking for a full-time
position, we are looking for a long-term relationship.

If you know of someone who you think would be a good candidate for this
position, please have them contact me directly via email.

Thanks,
William Skody, CPA for nonprofits
T(212) 967-1100 x202

New Address: 520 8th Avenue, Suite 2200, NY NY 10018