[Fredslist] charity golf outing/ Rock and Wrap It Up

Robert Feldman bob at bfdevelopment.com
Wed Jun 5 13:32:48 EDT 2013

As Fred and others in the Gotham Real Estate group, I am an advisory board
member for a 501-C-3 charity named "Rock and Wrap It Up"
(www.rockandwrapitup.org <http://www.rockandwrapitup.org> )  We depend
heavily on the funds raised in our annual golf outing, being held on Monday,
July 15 in Hewlett, NY (Long Island) at Seawane Country Club, voted as one
of Long Island's best golf courses.

The charity performs miracles every day by taking food and other items that
would have otherwise gone into the garbage and distributing them to the
needy throughout the country.  This is typically from prepared but not
served food in schools, pro sporting events, government buildings, etc.

 I have attached the invitation to the event and would love to promote this
event to all Gotham members.

Thank you,

Bob Feldman
Basser Kaufman