[Fredslist] A little assistance with leads for my son who just graduated Colgate Univ. -- physical health fields

Hans Hanson hans at totalcollegeadvisory.com
Mon Jun 3 11:26:32 EDT 2013

I do.

http://fastwestport.com/

Fast Fitness of Westport is the top athletic training facility in the
Northeast. Why? Because they have the highest level of sophisticated
training available to athletes and adults.

The owner's name is Tariq, he is cc'd here. Call him at 203.319.0345 and
discuss his needs in adding a new, young, trainer.

For all others, if you need great training for yourself or your family,
check out Fast Fitness of Westport.

Thanks,
**
*Hans*
*5 POINTS TO MASTERY- THE COLLEGE EQUATION*
 *Hans Hanson- **203.470.3704*
*Total College Advisory: *www.*totalcollegeadvisory.*com* ** * * *
*College Sports Track: College blog-
*www.*collegesportstrack*.com<http://www.collegesportstrack.com/>