[Fredslist] need to sublease office

Steve Maggi - SMA Lawyers smaggi at smalawyers.com
Mon Jun 3 09:51:36 EDT 2013

I have relocated to midtown as of today, June 3, so I am looking to
sublease my office downtown.
It is a spacious individual office and building has reception area and
three conference rooms which can be reserved.
Located at 75 Maiden Lane, two blocks from 2/3/4/5/J/Z (Fulton) and two
blocks from Wall St.
Cost is approximately S900 a month including phone and internet.
Office share is also available for half the cost.
Please let me know if you are interested.
Thanks.
Steve

Steve Maggi, Esq.Immigration AttorneyDowntown Office: (212) 402-6885Midtown
office: (212) 737-5800Cell: (917) 657-1132 Website: www.smalawyers.com
(http://www.smalawyers.com/) Twitter: @SteveMaggilawFacebook:
http://www.facebook.com/SMAlawyers (http://www.facebook.com/SMAlawyers)