[Fredslist] Need an angel...and not for christmas.

Mick Marsden, River to Shore Group rivertoshore at icloud.com
Fri Dec 13 11:42:36 EST 2013

Friday, 13 December 2013 at 11:40AM

I’m one of the many hard working members on the board of directors for Arts For Learning CT. This wonderful organization of 35+ years has been bringing a myriad of arts in education programs to schools, nursing homes, and the like. Their programs make a difference. The are important. The economy may be on the mend but it may not be in time to erase the red ink that threatens the existence of the tried and true non-profit I’ve worked with for going on 20 years.

I seek donations to fund a mobile giving program to help AFL raise the funds that will not only erase the red ink but to create a surplus. The cost of the program itself is $1700 but we seek a total of $5k to fund a part time marketing person to implement and manage this new system of giving.

Any donations of support from any source within our family will be appreciated.

All the best,

Mick Marsden
Group Cooerdinator
Gotham CT Shoreline

860-334-1379

CT Lic# RES.0772029

Become part of our success!
It's a shore thing™

2010, 2011, and 2012 Connecticut Magazines "FIVE STAR" Realtor

35 Main Street • Essex, Connecticut 06426

Associated Broker: Karen Stephens
CT Brokers Lic #  REB0751033

Visit my website to search all of Connecticut's listings at: http://www.RiverToShore.com

Live, love, laugh, leave the world a better place.

*******************Confidentiality and Privilege Notice*******************
This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

Life's short. Stay awake for it.