[Fredslist] US Government's legal arguement on CLOUD Files

Danny Mizrahi dm at contangoit.com
Mon Nov 5 15:53:01 EST 2012

Then simple question, why is it that all of *these *companies are okay with
having their data with on *Rackspace's cloud?*

Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, Motorola, Intel, Nike, Atari, MTV, WB, Sony/BMG,
Forbes, Marvel, HSBC, American Express, MARSH, First Republic Bank,
Hershey's, Home Depot, Payless, Sprint, TMobile, Bluetooth, Verizon....

That's *just *Rackspace, and an *addition* to the other lists I sent.

 Danny Mizrahi

 p:  (212) 737-0608
 m: (516) 606-4326
 f:   (877) 737-2282