[Fredslist] Seeking Telephone Receptionist for Summer Position (P/T)

Roger Kahn Rogerk at virtualofficeny.com
Tue May 29 21:25:01 EDT 2012

We have an opening for a part-time telephone receptionist this summer to
fill-in for a staff member who is taking a class on Mondays & Wednesdays
thru Aug 4th.  We are located in Garden City, Long Island.  Our hours of
operation are 8:30am-5:30pm, though 9am-5pm is ok as well.

Ideal for someone who wants to work in a pleasant, upscale environment,
make some $$, and still have time for themselves.

The position requires someone who is well-spoken with a professional
image and demeanor and a positive attitude.

Comfort with computers is a must.  Experience is a plus, but not
necessary - we will train, and the training will be on a full-time basis
to develop familiarity with our systems.

Anyone interested should please forward their resume to me at
rogerk at virtualofficeny.com.  The reference should be "Resume"

Thanks in advance.

Roger

Roger Kahn