[Fredslist] YOUNG PROS--AN AMAZING GROUP TO VISIT

Danny Mizrahi dm at contangoit.com
Wed Feb 29 21:27:27 EST 2012

Thanks Elaine, Liz and Susan for the kind words and for coming last
night!!  You all represent Gotham very very well and the young pros loved
having you there. Susan's presentation was fantastic and really helps us
understand legal jargon much better.

I would have sent this earlier but I'm at Mt Sinai and just became an
uncle!!  Woohoo!!  Ryan Mizrahi - Group Coordinator for the Gotham New
Borns. :)

This is being sent from my Mobile device; apologies for typos and
informality