[Fredslist] Thank you for terrific Joint Gotham Queen/Gotham Towers gathering

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Wed Feb 29 13:26:14 EST 2012

A special thank you to the organizers/leaders of the Queens and Towers groups; we enjoyed a terrific time last night at Strawberry's in Douglaston.

And to anyone (unlike Fred) who did not take notice of my theme colored apparel, it was specifically chosen not just for the Mets but because I have "Linsanity"!  Here's hoping the Knicks have a terrific second half, and we enjoy more joint Gotham meetings.  Thanks again; Amparo

Amparo M Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  516.622.2305  ~  212.451.0235
amparo at alliedpersonnel.com<mailto:amparo at alliedpersonnel.com>
www.alliedpersonnel.com<http://www.alliedpersonnel.com>