[Fredslist] Danny Mizrahi a Technology Solutions Wiz Kid and ANGEL!

Susan Cleary susanw.cleary at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 09:03:11 EDT 2012

Hi Gotham,

Danny and I have been trying to sync our schedules for a meeting to discuss
systems for my nutrition and health counseling business. We just couldn't
get together during the weekdays so he offered to get together
on a Sunday morning! I missed Sunday mass but still was praising God that I
know someone like Danny who
could explain what I needed in a way that even I could "get it".( Health
counseling is a breeze, the technology-
not my favorite part of running a business.)

Anyone who has met Danny knows what a fun smart "kid" he is. He also really
knows how to solve problems that people struggle with to run their
businesses.  I'm a start up so there are many technology issues. In about
45 minutes Danny set up a "punch list" for me and showed me how to
consolidate my CRM and newsletter into one
cloud service which will not only saves me money but make my life easier!
That was just one of the things Danny solved for me.

Technology usually stresses me out but Danny made it all so much better!
He's a real IT angel and I believe even at his tender age it is ok to say a
mench! (You know he is GC of Gotham YOUNG PRO's too)

Call Danny, he can make your technology problems go away!

Have a Healthy Day. And tomorrow my blog will again be about Vitamin D and
new research linking low D and
Alzheimers- Don't miss it !!! It will be on Tues Gotham fredslist PROMO.

Susan Cleary, President
Productive Health USA
scleary at productivehealth.com
Nutrition, Health and Lifestyle Counseling