[Fredslist] Pickering Piano

Michael Giamalis Michael at fenwickmortgage.com
Mon Apr 30 09:01:36 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I have a friend in Old Lyme, CT who is looking for someone to service his beautiful Pickering Grand Piano. It is over 100 years old and he is having difficulty finding a piano service person that is willing to handle it. I thought that with the resources of Gotham I might be able to help out. Please get back to me with any contacts.

Thanks.

Michael Giamalis

NMLS ID #839772
Fenwick Mortgage, LLC

Mobile: 860-227-3844

745 Boston Post Rd, Old Saybrook, CT  06475
860-388-5626  Fax: 860-388-5627
www.fenwickmortgage.com<http://www.fenwickmortgage.com/>

Fenwick Mortgage, NMLS ID #68443
Mortgage broker only. Not a mortgage lender or mortgage correspondent lender.
***
This email is for the use of the intended recipient. If you have received this communication in error, please delete and notify the sender.