[Fredslist] Meet our two newest Architect Members

Laraine E. Schwartz lschwartz5300 at aol.com
Thu Apr 26 11:34:00 EDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

I would like to introduce you to our two newest members of Gotham LGBTQ.   Please meet Ethelind Coblin and Jennifer Judge, both successful architects and principals of Ethelind Coblin Ar­chitect, P.C., founded in 1989.  The firm specializes in residential architecture and interior design including lobbies, hallways, fitness centers, apartments, and country homes.  Whether an apartment or a comprehensive lobby renovation, they focus on their client’s needs in creating unique, classic interiors.  Their team approach allows for fluid communications so that expectations are met and schedules kept.  With clarity of vision, thoughtful planning, artful consensus building, and rigorous follow through, their designs are integrated, elegant and timeless.

If you live in a co-op or condo in Manhattan and your lobby is looking dated, it’s time to start planning a renovation as a successful lobby renovation can increase the value of each unit in the building by 15%. Call Ethelind or Jennifer for their services at 212-967-2490/ecoblin at ethelindcoblinarchitect.com/jjudge at ethelindcoblinarchitect.com

Come meet and welcome Ethelind and Jennifer  at our next meeting June 5, a joint meeting with MAD, at the Friar's club at 12:30.

best wishes, Lari, Group Coordinator, LGBTQ Gotham

Laraine E. Schwartz, Esq.
Winograd and Schwartz
Attorneys at Law, PC
440 60th Street, Suite 206