[Fredslist] Yankees Opening Day

ADJUSTMAN at aol.com ADJUSTMAN at aol.com
Tue Apr 10 09:46:39 EDT 2012

Gothamites - Happy Holidays!!  I am away this week and cannot use my
tickets for this Friday's Opening Day against the Anaheim Angels.  The game
starts at 1:05PM so you can enjoy a great day at the Stadium.  My seats are  in
Section 232B, Row 11, seats 15 & 16(aisle seat) for $200 total.  My  tickets
also give you access to the Audi Club & the Mohegan Sun Restaurant  & Bar.
I can also email the tickets to you.  Call me at my cell #  below.  First
come, first served.  Speak with you soon. - Jason

Jason Greenberg
Gotham Long Island, Gotham East End

Cell # - 646-425-3711