[Fredslist] ride the Circuit to Gotham LGBTQ meeting on Tuesday, April 17

Laraine E. Schwartz lschwartz5300 at aol.com
Tue Apr 10 09:46:57 EDT 2012

Hi Everyone, hope this finds you well.  We would love for you to join us for our next meeting on Tuesday, April 17 for Gotham Group,  Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Questioning (LGBTQ)  We have changed our name but we are still the same in most ways. Come network with us.  We are trying to grow our group. If you would like to ride the circuit and know of a colleague or friend that may be interested in the LGBTQ group, here is a short list of professions/seats we are looking to fill:

Real Estate (NEW OPEN SEAT!)
IT/computer
Graphic Designer
Web Designer
Banker
Appraiser
Florist
Psychologist/therapist
Marketing/Advertising

Let me know if you want to guest or bring or send a guest for Tuesday, April 17, and we will make sure no conflict exists.

Hope to see you then,
best wishes,
Lari, Group Coordinator, LGBTQ Gotham

Laraine E. Schwartz, Esq.