[Fredslist] Looking for Legal Secretary

sastowlaw at aol.com sastowlaw at aol.com
Mon Apr 2 09:55:18 EDT 2012

Hi all,
I am helping out a friend. She is an in-house real estate attorney and is looking for a secretary.  Her office is in Great Neck.

The job description is below.

Please send your responses to me and I will forward to the attorney.

Thanks,

Sheryl-Anne Sastow, Esq.

Job description: Legal Secretary

United Capital Corp., a diversified public company located in Great Neck, New York, is seeking an experienced Legal Assistant/Administrative Secretary to assist in-house counsel and other senior executives in its corporate office. Candidates should have experience with commercial real estate transactions, including purchases, sales, financing and leasing. Duties will include proofreading legal documents, review of title commitments and surveys, coordination of closing documents, preparation of closing binders, file management and distribution of correspondence and legal documents.

The successful candidate should also possess the following:
     Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
     Strong working knowledge of legal documents, formatting, table of contents, styles, etc.
     Strong attention to detail
     Desire to learn
     Ability to get along well with others
     Good analytical and writing skills
     Organization and priority setting skills
     Ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision
     Fast learner
     Notary Public certification
     Some College or paralegal degree preferred, but not required
     3 to 5 years of law firm experience

Sheryl-Anne Sastow, Esq
Sastow Mediation and Collaboration
55 Longfellow Road